- Seguridade A1, informs you that this Website uses its own and third-party cookies that help optimize your visit. If you continue browsing this Website, we consider that you accept its use.
- A cookie (or computer cookie) is a small information sent by a website and stored in the user’s browser, so that the website can check the user’s previous activity. Its main functions are:
- Keep track of users: when a user enters their username and password, a cookie is stored so that they do not have to be entering them for each server page
- Getting information about the user’s browsing habits, depending on the information they contain and the way their equipment is used, can recognize the user
Types of cookies.
- Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to your device from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to your device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. As for example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps.
- There is also a second classification according to the period they remain stored in the User’s browser:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is registered on your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies, serve to analyse traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
- Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies: These are necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, use security features, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which it is accessed at the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, you can learn about internet browsing habits and show advertising related to the browsing profile.
Cookies used on this Website.
he cookies used on our website are session and third party, and allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as, to follow and analyse the activity In order to make improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way, Seguridade A1 does not use advertising or behavioural advertising cookies.
|__utma||From third parties, they belong to Google Analytics||It is used to distinguish users and sessions||2 years||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es|
|seguridadea1.com||__utmb||These cookies are used together to determine new sessions or visits, the activity of the visit to our website and mainly the duration||30 minutes|
|__utmc||At the end of the session|
|__utmt||It is used to process the type of request required by the visitor||10 minutes|
|__utmv||It is used to store information related to the visitor||At the end of the session|
|__utmz||Registers the traceability of the visitor’s origin, as the user has arrived at our website, either directly by entering the domain address, a link, a web search or an advertisement||6 months|
NOTE: Embedded or invoked content is displayed on some page of this website through which third-party cookies may be installed. Although the page is reviewed from time to time it may be that the list of cookies is not updated. If you want to ask any questions about the cookies that are installed through this website, contact us.
As a user at any time you can access the configuration of your browser accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation supports and which not, following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
Since each browser uses a different way, the help function of your browser will tell you how to do it.
- InternetExplorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=»ie-10″
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=»es»
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
All browsers allow you to change the configuration of Cookies. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘Preferences’ of your browser menu.
Below is information on the steps to access the cookie configuration menu and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
Safari: Preferences-> Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.